Friday, December 14, 2007

Happy Birthday Dad!

I know I'm a little late getting to this post....Last Saturday was my dads birthday. We all went out to dinner at his favorite Chinese Buffet place that our family calls China Dinah....I don't even know what the actual name of the restaurant is?? It's one of my dads favs though. After dinner we went back to my parents house and played some Guitar Hero, my mom is becoming very addicted!! Here are a few pictures from the night.







She's gonna hate me for posting this! :)
So in honor of my dads 46th b-day, here are 46 random things about him...
1. He loves to play jokes/tricks on people
2. He has no fashion sense at all.
3. He loves to go fishing with my brothers and my grandpa and whoever else will go.
4. He can fix anything (at least that's what it seems like to me)
5. He is easy to talk to.
6. He is a big softy, though he likes to act like he's tough.
7. He has good taste in music.
8. He has a good judge of character.
9. He loves to be with his family.
10. He can't wait to be a grandpa.
11. He loves to work on "projects" with my brothers.
12. These "projects" usually involve a motor in some way.
13. He is a great motorcycle mechanic.
14. He loves to be at the races.
15. He loves taking trips in the motor home.
16. Especially to the Oregon Coast.
17. He loves seafood.
18. He has always been able to make me laugh when I'm mad or sad.
19. He loves to tease.
20. He loves to "hook us"
21. He is more of a romantic then my mom is.
22. My boyfriends were always scared of him...and I never understood why?
23. He always has a new toy of some kind.
24. He loves American Idol and Survivor
25. He is very smart.
26. He thinks he is hilarious.
27. He loves the gospel
28. He loves hanging out with my brothers.
29. He is good at playing sports.
30. But he won't admit that hes not as good as he used to be.
31. It's easy to tell how much he loves my mom.
32. It's easy to tell how much he loves his kids.
33. He hates losing at anything.
34. He gets extremely car sick if he's not the one driving.
35. I have never been in the same car as him where he is not the driver.
36. He is very even tempered.
37. He thinks he can dance...but I'm not so sure I agree. :)
38. He loves to sleep in.
39. He never judges other people.
40. He loves to play golf.
41. He is really loud when he talks on the phone.
42. He can still beat my brothers in arm wrestling.
43. He loves to eat snack foods.
44. He loves to take naps.
45. He gives really good advice.
46. He is the best dad ever!


1 comment:

The Kelly Family said...

Ryan couldn't stop laughing at your mom playing guitar hero. That game looks like lots of fun!