Thursday, February 12, 2009

Crazy hair and 10 months!


BoldAva always wakes up with the craziest hair! Today it was really bad, so I got the camera out. She had some good smiles going on when she woke up today, I thought these were pretty cute!



I can't believe she is 10 months old now! It's crazy to me that in less then two months we'll be celebrating her first birthday! Time has flown by since I had her! She is so much fun...crawling around and pulling herself up on anything and everything. She is a very busy girl! She is about 18lbs and a little over 28 inches long.
This was the first day I was able to finally put a bow in her hair! I was so excited, but of course you can hardly see the bow in the picture I took of her. I couldn't get her to stay still after this one picture for me to try to take another one. So I just took it of her crawling, at least you can see the bow. I can't wait for her hair to get long so I can do cute things with it!

Here she is waiting to get in the bath. I just couldn't resist taking this of her cute little butt! :) She loves bath time!

8 comments:

Alyssa said...

my favorite picture is her standing next to the bath. that is honestly Adorable! she is a doll really! we might have to come by and see her when we are in town this summer.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

you think doing little girl hair is fun, and it is for the first couple years. but then they hate it. and they scream. and then they want to do it. or they just cut it off. lovely times. but i must admit, having a girl is still fun!

Lisa said...

She is still so cute.

Mark & Shalon said...

i love that smile in the first pictures of her. and then of course the one of her by the bath. cute girl.

Mike and Christy said...

The messy hair was cute. Perfect smiles...I love the teeth poking through.

The Kelly Family said...

She's so cute!! I love her crazy hair and her naked bum.

kaysi van dyke fox said...

haha. so cute--i love the hair!!!! she is so stinkin' precious!! i just want to hold her!! :)

Stacie said...

I wouldn't have been able to narrow down the pictures either. She really is a cutie. P.S. you're not alone with the baby butt thing. There's not much cuter than a babies hiney!:)