Monday, May 11, 2009

Chicken Pox Update:

When I called Ava's Dr. to ask about the chicken pox she said she wanted me to bring her in so she could look at them. So, went to the Doctor, and guess what? She doesn't have chicken pox! She has a virus, it has a name, but I can't even begin to spell it. So anyway, it's nothing too serious, we just have to let it run it's course. It might continue to get worse over the next few days, but then it should start going away. She might feel kinda crummy, but nothing too major. I'm glad it's not chicken pox, bummer that she is sick, but glad she's not too sick. She is very contagious, but only to young kids, so, I'm just going to enjoy my few days off I get from the daycare kids.

2 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

well, now that the whole ward thinks she has chicken pox...you might as well just tell them she does. but a few days off will be nice!

cameron and brook said...

ava is so dang cute. i am glad she does not have chicken pox too.