Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Update

Okay, so I haven't exactly done a very good job in keeping my blog up to date.  But I'm doing one now!

Ava update:

She will be two on Sunday the 4th!  I can't believe my baby is two!  We had a little party for her last Saturday.  It was a really nice day, we BBQ'd in the backyard at my parents house and had a great time hanging out.  She was very spoiled by everyone!  Here are a just a few pictures from the party.






She is talking like crazy! I can't believe how many things she says now and understands, she amazes me everyday.  She can be very stubborn sometimes and throw quite the screaming fit, but most of the time she really is very easy and listens to me very well.    She loves hanging out with Steven while he is working outside, she will play out there for hours!  She loves to help me around the house, sometimes her helping can really slow me down, haha...but I love that she is so happy to help me, I hope it lasts!  Her new thing is to say "what's this?"  She walks around the house pointing at anything and everything saying "what's this?".  She also loves when there are airplanes flying over the house, she gets so excited and says "air plane mommy, air plane!".  Those are just a few things that I can think of right now that she is doing.  We love this little girl more and more everyday!  I really can't wait to continue to watch her grow up and see how she is as a big sister!  Which leads me to the pregnancy update....

I am one week away from my due date and so done being pregnant!! I want this little girl to come out now!! haha.  This pregnancy has been very physically hard on me, my body is very tired and sore all the time.  I know that it is because I take care of all those daycare kiddos everyday and I probably lift them way too much and should have slowed down a lot sooner then I have, but that's hard to do!  I am 1cm dilated, the Dr. says my cervix is very soft and that the baby is very low, soooo I'm hoping it will be sooner then later.  We shall see...

2 comments:

Carrie S. said...

Yeah! I feel your pain, being pregnant is pretty bootsy. Good luck and let us know when the little lady arrives!

Kristin Rose said...

I was only 1cm when I went to my Dr.'s apt. the Monday before my Friday due date and then on wed my water broke. So hang in there it may come any day! Ava is getting so big and what a cutie! Looks like she sure made out good with the b-day gifts. Good luck with the upcoming labor and delivery-hopefully it will be a smooth and easy one!