Friday, June 11, 2010

Overwhelmed

So, pretty much I'm a failed blogger. I have so much to blog about and get so behind and then so overwhelmed that I end up just not blogging anything. But, I am going to try and get caught up on a few things. Life is so much crazier now with two kids, I know for those of you with more then two probably think two is easy, but for me I'm still trying to figure out how to balance life with two kids. Here are my future blog posts that I'm going to try to blog about in the next couple of weeks. These are the happenings with our family over the last few months...
1. Steven's b-day
2. Pics of Sage and her crazy growing...she's huge!
3. Ava's two year pics.
4. Camping over memorial day weekend.
5. Potty training
6. Ava's new need to dress herself everyday
7. Sage's new born photo shoot.
8. Oh, yeah, and I'd still like to get Easter on here.

Yeah, I know a lot. But, I'm really going to try to get to it.

2 comments:

Ashley Allred said...

Love the new name and pic on your blog! And can't wait to see more blogs. Remember they can be small posts! I'm trying to get caught up so I don't have to do huge posts all the time. Miss you!

Kristin Rose said...

hey don't feel like a blogger failure. The most important thing is you are attending to your kids and building memories with them. They don't want to remember there mom who was always on the computer. Whatever you personally have time for is good enough!!