Tuesday, June 15, 2010

My girls!

My friend Lacey took these awesome pictures of Sage when she was a new born, and of Ava for her two-year pictures. I love them!! I think she did a great job! It was so hard to narrow it down to a few to put on my blog. I can't wait to take more of Sage when she is a little older, she is such a smiley girl, I know we'll get some great ones! We are also going to have our family pictures done a little later this summer, when Sage is older and I have lost more weight :) I'm excited! Enjoy!


















7 comments:

Ashley Allred said...

What dolls!! I hadn't seen these of Ava yet...they are so freakin cute!!!

Mark & Shalon said...

those pictures are so cute!!!

The Chattertons said...

Those are some adorable pictures of your little girls. Can't wait to see some more pictures of Sage, I bet she has gotten so big. Thanks for the updates on your cuties.

Angell said...

Oh my gosh, your girls are SO CUTE!!! LOVE the pictures. Wish I could swing by to meet those little darlings! MISS YOU!

Brigette-boo said...

I have already told you, but I love these pictures your girls are SO darn cute!!

Kristin Rose said...

I love the pictures. Your girls look adorable!! What fun pics to have for the wall.

Alexis said...

So cute! Don't worry about being a bad blogger, I've been a horrible blog reader. Both of your girls are adorable, Ava has grown so much.