Thursday, February 28, 2008

24 years!!

HAPPY 24th BIRTHDAY BLAKE!!
Well, his birthday was actually yesterday, the 27th, but I didn't get a chance to do this post yesterday. So here it is a day late. We went out to eat, at you guessed it, Casa Loupe! Here are a few pictures from dinner. Sorry, the pictures are not so great, I am a horrible photographer!

Gotta love the "chewing" pictures. :)
He has that "just hurry up and take it" look.
They came and sang to him and brought him, his free birthday dessert.

So, here goes my list of 24 things about Blake!
1. He is very trustworthy.
2. He has waay too many "toys"
3. He can be very shy
4. But when you get to know him, he is actually very funny.
5. He is a very hard worker.
6. He loves to fish, but doesn't always have the best luck at it. :)
7. He is very smart.
8. He can be quite annoying when he wants to be.
9. He is my moms "Bwakie Wakie"
10.He'll always talk on the phone with me when Steven has to work late and I get spooked at home.
11.But then he'll tease me about it later.
12. He loves to tease!
13. He is going to be a great uncle.
14. He can sleep just about anywhere.
15. The boy has some major eyebrows!
16. He is always willing to help.
17. He has a strong testimony.
18. He is my dads sidekick
19. He is a night owl.
20. He is the only one of us that ended up with curly hair.
21. He loves going riding, even though he doesn't race much anymore.
22. He's always got some kind of project going with my dad.
23. He is a great brother.
24. We love him a lot!
Hope your day was great Blake!!

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Blake!!

Anonymous said...

That is a cute idea Tiffany! I like the 24 facts about your brother! That's a great way for other people to get to know him.