Wednesday, February 20, 2008

He's legal???

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY DEVAN!!
Today is Devan's 18th birthday, this post is dedicated to him in honor of his birthday. We celebrated it last Saturday with pizza and garlic twists from Round Table (his fav.) and deviled eggs. Yes, I know wierd combination, but he has been on a huge deviled egg kick lately! Below are a couple of pictures of the night. I know there is only three, but I managed to take not-so-great pictures of everyone, so to spare them embarrasment I'm not going to put them up. The first two pics are of Devan obviously. The last one is a cute one I got of Nana and Cassandra.




To continue on with my tradition of listing random facts/things about the birthday guy/girl here are 18 random things about Devan in honor of his 18th birthday!
1. He is very witty
2. He has good style.
3. He is fun to play bored games with.
4. He is very smart.
5. He plays the roll of pain-in-the-butt brother very well ;) Just ask Em.
6. He is a hard worker when he wants to be.
7. He always has a really good tan. (yes it's natural, thanks to their mom)
8. He makes me laugh.
9. He has a really good ear for music.
10. He always smells good.
11. He made me feel welcome in the family right from the start.
12. He has two great older brothers who are great examples for him.
13. When him and his brothers goof off together, it's always hilarious.
14. He thinks he is just oh so cool, we don't bother to tell him otherwise ;)
15. He is going to be something great someday.
16. We're always protected from our land scaping when he is around, lol.
17. He has seriously great hair!
18. We love him a lot!
Happy birthday Dev, hope you have a great day!


1 comment:

The Kelly Family said...

Hey, next time I see you, hopefully that will be soon, I can help you change the background of your blog. Although, it's not too hard. I'm NOT computer savvy and I figured it out. If you go to the bottom of the right column on my blog, there are a couple links that tell you how to do it. Good luck with the baby if I don't see you before you have her :)