Sunday, April 27, 2008

New pictures of AJ

So here are a bunch of new pictures of Ava. I know it's been a while, I've been meaning to get on here and put these up I just haven't sat down and done it. But my dad told me that Linda has requested more pictures asap, so here you go :)
Also, we had her two week well baby check up last week (she was actually three weeks old, her Dr. couldn't get her in any sooner). She is now 9.4 lbs and 21 inches! I can't believe how much bigger she is! And as of yesterday she is no longer in new born diapers. It's crazy how fast babies grow!



She is definitely her daddy's daughter!

I love this pic because it looks like she is annoyed with me that I put that big ol' hat on her.

This was this morning before church, her first time going.


My dad is a baby hog, he won't let anyone else hold her when he has her, it's pretty funny!



She is such a sweaty baby! I don't know if all babies sweat this much, but the poor girl is always sweaty. You can see her shinny sweaty face here.

Napping on grandpas lap.



8 comments:

The Noonan Family said...

Hey shes Adorable!

Linda Kelly said...

Thanks for the updated pictures. She is changing so fast!! What a cutie!! Nothing like being able to dress up a little girl. I can hardly wait for Mike and Christy to have their little girl so I can have a cute little one close to us! Enjoy her while you can.

cameron and brook said...

how awesome! Ava is so cute. i am glad you found our blog. things are starting to slow down now so i am excited. keep us updated k.

Phil and Becca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phil and Becca said...

Tiffany and Steve,
Your little Ava is so cute! Phil thinks she looks just like Steve. I love that your dad is a baby hog...so is Clint when they are younger. Once they start exploding out of their diapers, they start giving them up. I hope motherhood is going well for you Tiff. Phil says to tell your dad "Congratulations old man"
Love phil and Becca

The Kelly Family said...

SO CUTE!! I can't wait to see her in person. It looks like she has more hair than her grandpa! Can't wait to see more pictures!

Anonymous said...

WE DEFINITELY THINK SHE IS THE CUTEST MEMBER OF THE "RON & ALLISON" DIVISION OF KELLYS..(SORRY TIFF, YOU'VE BEEN KICKED OUT OF FIRST PLACE NOW THAT THERE IS FINALLY ANOTHER BEAUITFUL GIRL TO TAKE OVER YOUR 20+ YEAR REIGN AS FAMILY PRINCESS...

YOU GUYS ARE A SWEET LITTLE FAMILY AND WE ARE HAPPY FOR YOU. KEEP POSTING THE PICTURES!!! TELL YOUR MOM HI, AND HERE'S A PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM HANNAH (TYPED BY MOM BECAUSE HANNAH IS JUST EXHAUSTED FROM BEING AT SCHOOL ALL DAY SINCE 6:30 AM... AND CANT GET UP):

"OKAY, WHEN YOU PIERCE HER EARS (and I know you will) JUST REMEMBER THE LITTLE TRIP TO THE MALL IN OREM UTAH...AND HE LITTLE EXPERIENCE YOU AND MOM GAVE ME WHEN I WAS JUST 3 YEARS OLD?...REMEMBER MY REACTION?? DONT WAIT UNTIL AVA FORMS HER OWN OPINION...(PAULA SPEAKING NOW: THAT WAS A RUDE COMMENT FROM MY NOW ALMOST 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER WHO APPARENTLY NEEDS COUNSELING BECAUSE OF ME AND TIFFANY...WELL JUST ME I GUESS..YOU WERE JUST A PRE-TEEN TIFF BUT YOU WERE RIGHT BEHIND ME ALL THE WAY UNTIL SHE SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER!!!!)

XOXO
LOVE, HANNAH AND PAULA

Mark & Shalon said...

she is so cute! i love that your dad is a baby hog. i think that's sweet.