Saturday, September 6, 2008

Tutu's by BOO

My very talented friend from church Brigette, is starting a business of making onsie tutus with matching hair bows for infant girls. They are soooo adorable!! And Ava was lucky enough to get one from her! So I had to take some pictures to show off how cute they are! Sorry about my legs in the back ground, but to get the full effect she needed to stand up. A big thank you to Brigette!!



Don't you just love those chunky legs!
(As you can see I've been playing catch-up with my blogs, I think this is my fourth one today!)

5 comments:

Phil and Becca said...

Tiffany, it's so fun to see all your pictures. Little Ava is so cute. I love the little Tutus. That's such a cute idea. I marvel at how creative and talented some people are. I usually am a copier of other people's ideas.

CaliGirl said...

Too cute!

Mark & Shalon said...

how cute! i was glad to see the update! looks like you've been having fun.

Alyssa said...

She looks adorable! don't we just love Brigette she is so talented; and ava is just the cutest thing.

Kristin Rose said...

She is so cute in her little tutu. What a cute idea. Good luck to your friend. I think with the right advertising she could do well! Clever idea!