Saturday, September 6, 2008

We had visitors!

Last week our doorbell rang and when I opened the door there was this cute little boy just sitting there on my door step all by himself! After a double take I immediately knew it was Ava's future husband Teigen! Teigen is my best friend Ashley's son. (Ashley moved to New Mexico after she got married so I don't get to see her very often...her son is five weeks older then Ava.) Ashley of course was just hiding around the corner from our door step. I was so excited to see her and meet Teigen for the first time! She came to town for her brothers wedding open house, which I was told that she couldn't come for. But she surprised me! It was so fun to hangout with her for a few days and watch Ava and Teigen interact with each other. We of course have already arranged their marriage. I only got a couple of pictures because my camera battery died, but I at least got a few. And of course we totally forgot to take a picture of Ash and I together because we were too busy taking pics of the babies.







1 comment:

Ashley Allred said...

My little monster with his cute little woman. oh.....the joy!