Friday, October 12, 2007

Baby bump


I have had a few requests for e-mailed pictures of my growing bump, so I decided to post the picture on here in hopes that it will get those people checking out my blog! My real hope is the more my family/friends check out my blog it will get them to want to start one of there own! hint hint... ;)

Anyway, so here I am, at the end of my 16th week. Sometimes when I look at myself I think I look "normal" for this stage of pregnancy, and then other times I feel like my belly looks bigger then it should be, and that scares me, as I'm still not quite half way yet. I want to keep my weight gain in the healthy range...guess I better not go over bored on my eating and make sure I get my evening walks in!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Congrats! Josh & I didn't even know that you were pregnant. We look forward to keeping in touch. I will add you to our blog and our blog is: http://kellyfamily4.blogspot.com/ check it out!

Josh & Alexis Kelly