Tuesday, October 23, 2007

It was a great day...

Time Out for Women and Girls was really great! There was awesome speakers and amazing music! The day just went by way too fast! I really hope they come again, I would go every chance I could! We left very early that morning to get a good spot in line so we could get a good seat, and what do you know, we were first in line! We had about an hour before they opened the doors so lucky for us Cassandra had Uno cards in her never-ending-bag-of-supplies! So we of course had to get a shot of us sitting there playing while we waited.

I didn't do very well with taking pictures but I did manage to remember to take my camera out once during the conference, so even though this shot makes me look huge it is the only one I have to show of us actually in the conference. This was during one of the 20 min. breaks, you can see the line of people behind us waiting to get autographs of the speakers and musical artists they had there. I didn't do the whole autograph thing, I'm not really into that, but I did get to give Hilary Weeks a hug! She is one of my all time favorites, so that was cool! Oh, we also had perfect seats! We were center stage third row back, and the only reason we were in the third row was because the first two were reserved for Time Out people. It was really cool!


Afterwards we went out to ice cream, and we had to take a picture because they were huge! But very yummy! All in all it was a great day, we had a lot of fun together!


That's all for now....










1 comment:

The Kelly Family said...

You're such a cute pregnant lady!! Hey, I tagged you. Check my blog for details:)