Thursday, October 11, 2007

Slow start....

I realize that it's been about two weeks since I last posted, and in my last post I had said that I was going to post everyday or close to it. Obviously I haven't started out too well. But, my reasoning was because I really wanted to have some pictures to post the next time I wrote and I have been horrible out trying to take pictures! So I figured at least some of an update with our without pictures is better then none at all!
So, lets see, what's been going on? Mostly just enjoying the fall! I am loving this time of year when its not hot, but not freezing cold and a few rainy days thrown in every once in a while. But I know winter is going to be here before we know it.
This last Tueday for YW we went to the Pumpkin Farm, it had been a couple of years since I had been there, and going just made me that much more excited for this baby to come! I can't wait till Steven and I can take our kids there, I loved going there when I was a kid! So I have decided that we are going to carve pumpkins this year, which may seem kinda silly since we don't have kids yet, but I really want to and I want to have them to put on our front porch! :)
As far as baby news goes, I am 16 weeks and at this piont my due date is March 28th. We have the ultrasound scheduled for Oct. 29th, Im so excited! I can't wait to actually see the baby and find out whether or not we should be calling it a "he" or a "she"! I feel like my belly has grown a bunch lately, and I have to admit, I'm not feeling like the "cute" pregnant girl I was hoping to feel like, I just feel rather large. My dr. did say at my last appt. that I need to watch my weight, oops! :)
Well I can't think of anything more to write about at the moment, I don't even know if I have any readers yet, which makes me feel kinda funny, like I'm just telling all of this to "internet land" but hopefully I'll get some comments on here soon!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I was just thinking about that Pumkin Farm. I loved taking the kids to it. It is one in a million though, I have never been anywhere like it. I love this time of year too. I was just out walking and looking at the leaves. I will miss them when they fall off though. Good luck with the baby. Lisa