Friday, October 12, 2007

The past two years....

It's crazy to me that we have been married for a year and a half now! So for those of you who we don't get to see very often, here are a few shots of the past couple of years and our family of two. I have loved this time with just Steven and I, and I am sure I'll have times when I'll miss it, but I am soooo looking forward to our family of three!
This was one of our engagement pictures taken almost exactly two years ago! (I just realized the date is still on the picture, oh well.)

Another engagement picture. Wasn't that orchard soooo beautiful! There is no color editing in this picture. Oh, and I have to add, our engagement pictures were taken by our lovely friend Ashley!

Our wedding day! It's still crazy to me that we have been married for 1.5 years! It really doesn't feel like this day was that long ago. This was taken on the top of the Oakland Temple, it was such a clear day you could see all the way to San Fran. behind us, that doesn't happen very often!
This is one from the reception with my girls. You can't tell from this picture, but the gym was decorated so beautiful! It was especially pretty when the main lights were off, so the only lighting was the white christmas lights and the lamp posts we had around the room.

This is one from our honeymoon, if I remember correctly this was the day after we got married when we were still in LA, I believe this was taken on Venice Beach.

Another honeymoon picture, we rented this little peddling cart thing to ride around the island with. It was a lot of fun, but our legs got a little tired at times when we were trying to go up some of the hills.
This was taken about 2 months after we got married. We were at the Oakland Temple, Steven was in one of his old missionary companions wedding.

This one is us at the beach in Oregon. We went in July of 2007 with my family on their annual trip to the Oregon coast. I believe this was at sunrise. This trip is always tons of fun!
And then finally, this was our 2007 Christmas card picture. Our first Christmas as a married couple, about a month after we moved into our house and about 2 weeks after we got Charlee. We had a lot going on at this time last year! I still can't believe this was taken almost a year ago!
So that's it, hopefully I didn't bore you with all of the pictures of just Steven and me. But it was fun for me to look back on the last couple of years and see how much has happened in such a short time!
p.s. if you click on the pictures you can see them in a larger view.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! You have a blog. You can add my kids to your blog friends. They have been blogging for awhile now. Jacob and Julia, Josh and Alexis, Kristin & Thomas along with your other cousins, Ryan & Jen and Jared & Malia and Andrew & Stacie. You can find links on their blogspots. LINDA KELLY

Stacy Hoyt said...

Tiffany, I am excited to see you have a blog. This is Stacy Hoyt, Andrew's wife. I didn't even know that you were expecting. Congratulations! When is your due date? We are expecting, too and due the 22nd of March. It looks like we might be due around the same time. I love looking at all of the pics. of you and Steven. You are such a cute couple! You'll have to check out our blog. www.thehoyts.blogspot.com. Happy Blogging!

Julia Kelly said...

Fun to look at your blog...Jacob and I's blog is http://kellyfamily21.blogspot.com