Saturday, April 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!

I'm a little late getting to this blog. Last Tuesday the 21st was Steven's birthday! I wasn't able to get a post on here till today because our Internet has been doing weird stuff all week and I haven't been able to upload photos. But, I just wanted to write a little note for him. He is such a great husband and father!! He works so hard for our little family. He is in school full-time and working full-time. He also usually does side jobs on Saturdays to help bring in some extra income. He is very busy! I appreciate all he does for us! Among all his work and school he still finds time to spend with Ava and me. We love him so much!!
Here are a couple of pictures of him blowing out his birthday candles.

Happy 26th Birthday Steven!!

2 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i would count the candles, but steven and i are the same age. 26 right?

Becky said...

Ava definitely looks like an Astle! She's too precious! How has life been treating you? I hope all has been going well! Let me know what you are up to! Check out our adoption blog at http://www.oursmallsliceofheaven.blogspot.com and tell your friends about it! Happy Birthday Steve-O