Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter 2009!

For Easter this year we started our morning at home just hanging out and gave Ava her Easter basket. She didn't have any idea what it was for or why she was getting it, but she was excited to pull everything out of it. And she loved carrying her Easter basket around all day, she didn't want to put it down! We went to church with my parents, took some pictures in our Easter Sunday clothes in their backyard. After church we went home and changed then went over to Thomas and Cassandras new house for Easter dinner with Steven's family. We had tons of good food! I ate waaay too much! It was fun visiting with everyone and having Steven's Aunt Carole here from Texas! Here are a few pictures from the day.

Checking out her basket


Of course, she loved the grass at the bottom the best!
All ready for church in her new Easter dress




Too bad Steven's eyes are mostly closed, would have been a great family picture!

Ava with Grandma and Grandpa

Everyone having dinner at Thomas and Cassandras

Ava sharing daddy's plate with him
Nana, Pop-pop, Aunt Carole and Cassandra
Relaxing with daddy
Steven with his Nana and Ava

Hanging out with Pop-pop after dinner.


Steven and his brother Thomas

We had a great day spending time with our family! (I really wish I knew how to put a bunch of pictures into one picture so my posts are not so long. I don't know how to do that?? Feel free to give me some tips anyone :).)

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I like the big pictures. Don't worry about it. Looks like everyone had fun.

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

i love little girl easter dresses. when i went shopping this year i kept going to them, and then had to remind myself that i can't shop there anymore!!! love the family pics!

Mike and Christy said...

That dress is so cute. Looks you guys had a nice Easter Sunday.

About the picture thing. You need to download "Picasa" It's free through google. In that program you can make "collages" and that's how you get all the pictures together.

Becky said...

Tiff - who is that in the purple shirt? Is it Emma Lee? Oh my goodness - will you tell Tracy that Becky Payne said hello? I so miss her - always that infectious smile on her face. It looks like you guys had an awesome time for Easter. I made my first ever Easter Dinner for just hubby and me this year. Oh well - soon we will have TONS of kids and it will be awesome!

Brigette-boo said...

looks like it was lots of fun, yes I love that dress, too cute! she looks so big girl in it.