Monday, April 6, 2009

Sneak Peek

Just a sneak peek to her birthday party pictures...


Thankfully Ava was feeling so much better on Sunday! So, since her party guests were pretty much just family anyways, we called everyone up and said "come over around five and we'll have her party"! I'm so glad she was feeling better and that we were able to have the party yesterday. I already had all the food and everything ready to go from the day before, and I had no idea when we would have been able to do it if we had to postpone it for later, with Easter coming up things are kinda busy over the next few weeks. So, it turned out great! I have lots of pictures, but not enough time to get them all up here right now. So, stay tuned for more to come of her first birthday party!

3 comments:

Natalie, Jon, Emma, Grace and Seth said...

what a cute cake! at least all the food didn't go to waste. hope she had a good bath that night :)

The Kelly Family said...

Happy Birthday Ava! I'm glad that she is feeling better. I love the cake! Can't wait to see the rest of her birthday party pictures :)

Brigette-boo said...

Hey we need to get together! call me. Or I guess I could call you to huh.... =)