Monday, June 23, 2008

Brad Paisley!!!

For my birthday my friend Lisa bought me a ticket to the Brad Paisley concert this past Saturday! It was sooo fun! I love Brad!! He puts on such a great show!! I saw him last year too, I can never get enough Brad Paisley! Anyway, we had a girls night out! It was Lisa & I and Lisa's daughter Carissa and her two friends Destiny and Vivianne. We went to dinner before and then headed out to the ampatheather!

Here we all are waiting for the show to start. We had lawn seats, it was such a nice night hanging out on a blanket watching a great show! For those of you who don't know...from left- Lisa, me, Vivianne, Carissa, & Destiny. The cute girls, they are all going to be Juniors in high school next year. They were a lot of fun to hangout with for the night.
Here is Brad! Since we had lawn seats, it was hard to take pictures of the stage, but I had to at least get one. This was when he was playing "Ticks"
I took a picture of the big screen, so you could see his face a little better.

It was so fun! Thanks Lisa for a great night!!
P.S. This was the longest I have left Ava for. My mom watched her for me and said she did great!

4 comments:

kaysi van dyke fox said...

can i just tell you that your little girl is SOOOOOO beautiful!!! oh my goodness, i cant get over it!! :) are you getting any sleep at night?? haha. that has to be hard! well, nick hasnt proposed yet, but he does have my ring!!! im a little bummed though because hes leaving for indiana on saturday for the rest of the summer for his job!! this is going to be just a LITTLE hard. haha. anyways, how was brad paisley and whats new with your little one?? :) i hope you're doing good!!! xoxoxo

Nic & Kandis said...

happy birthday! what a fun night!

Brigette-boo said...

Happy late birthday!! how fun, I want to go! hope your day is going great!

Alexis said...

That sounds like a GREAT girls night. And good job leaving Ava for that long and surviving. It is always hard to leave them, especially while you are still feeding them.