Saturday, June 7, 2008

I'm still here!

Just checking in letting everyone know our Internet has been down, we can't figure out what's wrong with it. Steven thinks he might have cut a wire when he was up in the attic a few weeks ago installing a whole house fan. So I'm not sure when it will be back up. I'm at my parents house right now, checking everyone's blogs.
Just a little Ava update, I took her in for her two month well baby check-up this past week. She is 13lbs 2oz and 23 3/4 inches long! Big girl! She's in the 99th percentile for her weight and 95th percentile for her height! She is doing so great and smiling all the time now! I'll get a picture up as soon as I can.
Also, for those of you who don't know, I am starting a daycare...I'll be doing daycare out of our home, so our life has been consumed with a new baby and getting our house ready for daycare! I am getting licensed and as well as having a preschool program for kids of that age. We just had our house inspected this morning and we passed! So a week from Monday I'll be up and running. I'm excited to start even though I think I might go a little crazy! lol. It will be good for us, we really need me to still have an income, but I didn't want to have to go back to working out of the home after having Ava, so here we are. I'll be doing this for probably the next 5 years or so until Steven finishes school. So wish me luck!!
Well, that is an update of what is going on in our life! Hopefully up Internet will be up and running soon so I can be back to blogging more regularly!

4 comments:

Kristin Rose said...

Tiffany that is a great idea! I think you will be a great daycare provider. Good luck getting everything ready and starting a new business.

Marga said...

I agree! I think the daycare business is an excellent idea! Clint and I are planning on going to Yuba C. sometime soon. We'll let you know when, so we can make plans to visit with you. I cannot believe we haven't met your beautiful girl yet :)

Mike and Christy said...

That's awesome. Good luck with all the little kiddos. You will definately have your hands full. Are you gonna have anyone else helping you out, or will you be doing it all yourself?

cameron and brook said...

oh how cute is your little girl. thanks i feel bigger then what i look like. i am 28 or 29 weeks i forget, how sad. hopefully everything is good with you guys.