Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tagged

JOYS:
1. My family
2. Traveling
3. Feeling organized

FEARS:
1. Someone breaking into our house and taking Ava out of her crib at night. Which is one of the reasons why she is still sleeping in our room. I'll get there soon enough.
2. Losing any of my family members.
3. The dark. Yes, I am still afraid of the dark.

GOALS:
1. To be a good mother and wife. (yes I know that's two)
2. To get Steven through school
3. To lose the baby weight, plus a little more.

CURRENT OBSESSIONS:
1. Ava
2. The Twilight series
3. So You Think You Can Dance (I LOVE this show!)

RANDOM SURPRISING FACTS:
1. I love new jeans, I have more jeans then I need, I will admit it.
2. I love taking a shower, it's one of my favorite times of my day.
3. I don't know what I would do without spell check, I'm terrible at spelling.

I tag whoever wants to do this. You know you want to

1 comment:

Marga said...

Thank goodness we are not roommates!! I would make you get up in the middle of the night at least twice to check doors, closets, garage, etc... AT least I am not the only one afraid of the dark and people breaking into my house.