Monday, June 23, 2008

Hanging out

Here are a few pictures from the last few days....they got out of order when I was loading them. I don't know why I am having such a problem with that lately??

Steven and I took Ava swimming in our pool for the first time, she loved it!!
Just a cute picture of her. Here is our little swimmer, just hanging out in her little floaty thing.

This is how she feel asleep on her Great Grandma Empey's floor.

Sitting on uncle Blake's new bike, making my daddy very jealous and my mommy very nervous! (Grandpa Ron is holding her on there)
So there are a few of our summer happenings. We've just been hanging out trying to keep cool in the hot weather!



3 comments:

Mark & Shalon said...

i'm so glad you're posting more pictures! looks like you're having fun. and little ava is so cute!

The Kelly Family said...

Ava is so cute. She is getting so big, too. I can't believe we haven't been out there to see her yet!! I love the swimming pictures and motorcycle picture, too. And you look really good, and well rested for just having a baby. I like your haircut. It's really cute!

Kristin Rose said...

I love the picture of her in her little swimsuit and summer hat-too cute!!