Saturday, June 28, 2008

Tagged...

What is his name? Steven Paul Astle
How long have you been together? Almost three years.
How long did you date? One month until we got engaged (fast I know), and then had a five month engagement.
How old is he? He is 25, younger then me by 10 months.

Who eats more? Him, but when I was pregnant, I think I did.
Who said I love you first? He did, it was really sweet.
Who is taller? He is. I'm only 5'2", it doesn't take much to be taller then me.
Who can sing better? Let's just say neither of us received much talent in the voice area.
Who is smarter? Steven is, he really is very smart.
Who does the laundry? I do the laundry. I really don't mind doing it. Plus I'm kinda picky about how it's done. But he will do a load now and then if I ask him too.
Who pays the bills? I do, probably my least favorite job because of the stress involved. But Steven really doesn't have the time.
Who sleeps on the right side? If your facing the bed Steven does.
Who mows the lawn? Steven does. I have mowed it once though.

Who cooks dinner? I do. But every once in a great while Steven will do it, always a nice surprise.
Who drives? Steven does, only because I don't like to drive if I don't have to.
Who is more stubborn? Oh Steven is for sure!

Who kissed who first? He kissed me.
Who proposed? Steven did of course. It was very romantic, maybe I'll tell that story sometime, I don't feel like typing it right now.

Who has more friends? I would say it's pretty equal, most of our friends our other couples we hang out with, so it's pretty even.
Who is more sensitive? I am for sure, but Steven knows how to be sensitive too.

Who has more siblings? Steven does by one.
Who wears the pants? I would say we both do equally.

I tag: Anyone who hasn't already done this one!

2 comments:

The Kelly Family said...

I feel your pain. I'm only 5"1'. Short people are awesome!!

The Kelly Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.